1.24.2012

Its 4am.

So I just got done with a paper I have been working on since midnight, it wasn't anything insane. I'm just a procrastinator and get distracted easily, thank goodness for Rockstar.  I should really just go buy a flat of it from Costco or something.

So your probably asking yourself whats new in the life of Andy??? Well let me tell you. School is going well but homework has been a bit overwhelming at times. I dropped one of my classes because it was a major workload and felt like there wasn't enough time in the day to get everything done, sometimes I still feel that way. I have decided that I am going to work super hard during the week and hopefully take weekends off unless something huge comes up. I just dont want to be occupied all weekend with homework. I haven't been taking as many photos lately because of all the homework and things but i have decided to make time to take a photo a day. I found this neat photo challenge online:
So I will be doing that but not in any certain order and posting them when I have time. So you may get one a day or 15 of them all at once. I also wont actually be labeling them, most of them will just speak for themselves.

Hope all is well to whoever reads this. I better go get some sleep before my 9:45 class. Today should be an exciting day Elder L. Tom Perry is going to speak at devotional!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I hope you enjoy it. I'm excited to see your pictures. Good luck! Miss you... love, Suzie and kids.