12.21.2011

Lacrosse Holiday Lights 2011 / Tom's Christmas Concert.


Last Friday we went to the Holiday lights display in Lacrosse, it was pretty sweet! I haven't been to them in a few years and it was cool to see all the changes and additions they have made. It is just one of those things that gets you into the holiday spirit like none other. I have been working on some new photo techniques so some critique would be great, so if you want to comment that would be awesome! 

Please Enjoy.



I thought the fire breathing dragon was pretty sweet!





Last night was Tom's holiday concert and it was great as always... I'm glad that my camera actually worked for me and I got a few photos. It was a great time and the music students did really well. Again its another of those things that get you into the Christmas spirit.



Hope you all have a great Christmas, I'm going to try to post more regularly once I get to school.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: