12.28.2011

300 Miles of Gravel Trailer / Life Update



This is footage from last years Trans Iowa. The documentary should be coming out early next year.

The Trans Iowa was started by a man known as Guitar Ted who thought it would be a great idea to ride his bike across Iowa. Its pretty insane but if you are interested in the history of how it started you can read about it here, and if you want updates on next years event, here.

LIFE UPDATE:
Other than that today I have been packing for my journey to Idaho for school, packing is not my favorite thing to do at all. I leave on the 2nd early and should be in Rexburg on the 3rd in the afternoon some time.

Christmas went well, we changed it up this year and opened presents on Christmas Eve, it was a nice treat to not have to be rushed on Christmas having to open presents and go to dinner at Grandma Paulsons. It was a good Christmas this year, it was great to be home and be around family and friends, not saying that I didnt like Christmas on my mission. I got a new camera, nothing fancy but anything is a lot nicer than not being able to see anything on your screen at all.

Over all I am excited to go to school and start a new chapter of my life, it should be fun and exciting and new and all those other things school has to offer.

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas /  Holiday / whatever the crap you celebrated season!

No comments: