1.25.2008

i have a disease...

















and the only prescription is more JUNO!!!!!!

gosh i cant get enough of this movie i know i have already blogged about it but today i had a urge to watch it again so i had to of course... it has some of the best lines in it ever like:

That ain't no Etch A Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be undid, Homeskillet.

Mac MacGuff: Did you see that coming when she sat us down here?
Bren MacGuff: Yeah, but I was hoping she was expelled or into hard drugs.
Mac MacGuff: That was my first instinct too. Or a D.W.I. Anything but this.

all time fav:Next time I see that Bleeker kid I'm going to punch him in the wiener.

Juno: Your little girlfriend gave me the stinkeye in art class yesterday.
Paulie: Katrina's not my girlfriend alright? And I doubt she gave you the stinkeye that's just how her face looks, you know? That's just her face.

Mac MacGuff: Are you having boy trouble because I gotta be honest I don't really much approve of you dating in your condition. That's, uh, that's kinda messed up.
Juno: No, Dad, it's not--
Mac MacGuff: I mean that's pretty skanky. Isn't that what you girls call it? Skanky? Skeevy?
Juno: Please stop.
Mac MacGuff: Tore up from the floor up?

Like I'd never marry you, you'd be the meanest wife ever ok? And I know that you weren't bored that day. Because there was a lot of stuff on tv and The Blair Witch Project was coming on Stars and you were like, "I haven't seen this since it came out and so we should watch it," but oh no we should just make out instead la la la...

so again andy says go see juno NOW!!!

No comments: