8.22.2011

8.9.11 - 8.21.11

 The 16th district photo of my mission... where has the time went???
Rexburg Temple at night.

Transfers have come and gone again. I got a new companion! His name is Elder Larsen and he is a brand new missionary! It is always exciting to have a change happen and get to know more people.
Elder Durnell and I with our "new" Companions


The weather has been amazing the past few weeks so that means that we have been doing a lot of biking to save miles (we only are allotted 1100 for the months). One day this week we rode our bikes to Teton and back it was about a 20 mile round trip.
On the way back from Teton

This past saturday was the "Rexburg Rush" triathlon. It was great to do service there and I was made the Event Photographer, I asked the guy in charge if he could get me all the shots I took so hopefully those will be up in the coming weeks.

 
Things here are good, training is fun and exciting. This past week was zone conference... the last one of my mission, that was a bit weird. Today I found out that i was officially accepted to BYU - I. It's just a weird time in life, knowing that the mission is coming to a close, trying to work hard but also accept the fact that I only have 2 more months to hold this calling. Coordinating things for when I get home and only be there for 2 months then coming back to the great state of Idaho. 

It's WEIRD.

No comments: