7.11.2011

6.20.11 - 7.10.11

So a lot has happened in the past few weeks. 

We finished the washing machine drainage project.
We also tore apart an old camper trailer and of course had to get rid of the remains. 

We spent some more time in the Kelly Canyon area... I love it up there. 


I took some family photos for the Hammon Family, it was a lot of fun and I think they turned out pretty well. I wasn't sure when I was taking them if they were going to be good at all.


   

I was transfered from Menan after NINE MONTHS! To Rexburg covering the Rexburg North and Sugar City stakes.
Me and Elder Standing, my last companion.

On the Fourth of July we went to the Rodeo... How can you get more American than that!





 Things in Rexburg are going really well we are seeing success and teaching a lot. It is great to be on a mission and to be able to learn and grow in this life to become better than we were the day before. 

Have a good week.

No comments: